Wednesday 6 January 2016

GP 125 Cafe Racer For Sale ! KTN GP125 Bought

Finally, my KTN GP 125 ( Cafe Racer, Brat Style, Tracker , Rat Style ) bike have been bought. I went through some on the online for used motorbike Cafe Racer for sale and caught up with this Seller. Went out together with my Brother ( Known as JW Classic at Facebook ) to check out the bike on a Saturday.


Got to test the bike , seems ok , but the seller has not use the motorbike for 8 months . so got to kick start the bike for few minutes and finally , broooommm... the engine sounds new , cause the owner use it for 4 months since bought on 2014 .




Well , my bro told me that there is some minor problems , but it can be fixed , as i mention to him that this bike will be Project for my new Brat Tracker Racer 2016. HEHE ! sounds like a BIG one, but i want it as simple as it is.



Soon , i will be able to join JW Classic And Cafe Racer GP at Facebook group a for group ride .


Stay tuned for the Project Brat Tracker 2016 Video that will be upload .

9 comments:

  1. Yes , pm me at whatabiker@gmail.com

    tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bro, how's the performance of the bike so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good... Performance wise.. Okay.. Don't expect for speed coz is only 125cc

      Delete
  3. Hai bro, how was the maintenance? Is it ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hye bro! is it easy to gind spare parts for dis bike such as sprocket n chain? tq��

    ReplyDelete
  5. hye bro! is it easy to gind spare parts for dis bike such as sprocket n chain? tq��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Motorcycle shop can have the parts..

      Delete
  6. Hey Mr. Kent , I came across your post and would really interested to get me one of this as well. So I might have some inquiry if you are ok with that. How do you find the bike so far , and in term of fuel, how far can it go full tank. I also heard that this bike does not come with fuel meter. Is it true? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete